Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10g29r55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 10:16 AM
    How do you replace belt tensioner on a 2003 ford ranger 3.0 liter engine
    How do you replace belt tensioner on a 200 ford ranger 3.0 liter engine looks like a very tight fit.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 01:47 PM

See if this link helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post578394

Approach the problem by assessing what can be temporarily removed or moved aside to improve access; e.g. power steering reservoir or antifreeze reservoir (degasser).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace headlight bulbs on 1999 ford ranger [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a hard time trying to replace the bulbs in 1999 ranger headlights, I 'm not sure how to gain access to the old bulbs. I can't find any screws to loosen, so I can pull the headlight assembly out far enough to get to old ones. We just bought this truck and came with no manuals. I feel...

Ford ranger engine whine [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Ranger with the 4,o motor and 4x4 auto with overdrive. When I oull into the garage, the engine starts to whine. I can make it go away by gunning the engine a bit (in park). I thought it was a power steering pump and was all ready to change it. Just to make sure, I tapped the pump...

How do I replace a heater plenum on a 2001 ford ranger [ 1 Answers ]

Where are the bolts located to remove this? I am starting to think I will have to take out the entire dash. Will I or is there a better way?

1996 Ford Ranger 3.0 liter V6 Heater Core [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a 96 Ford Ranger and I'm trying to figure out how to change the heater core in it because it leaks anitfreeze. And I already know that it's behind the glove box but I just can't see how to get the core out of it. I'm getting a little stressed about it. But I won't let it get to me. And I...

View more questions Search