Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty560 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Sciatic pain in hips and thighs
    Physical therapy for sciatic pain , do I apply hot or cold after 7 days
    betty560 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 09:57 AM

What is the therapy for sciatic nerve pain in hips and thighs, and if I can apply hot or cold pads after 7 days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hips and thighs are not attractive [ 2 Answers ]

My height is 5'2" and my weight is 68 kegs. But my hips, butts and my thighs are looking very weak. So that I can't wear any good dress. Please advice me?

Reduce tummy, hips & Thighs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 35 years old. My height is 5.1 fit and weight is 57 kg. After my second child, my tummy is big and soft. And because of all day sitting job, my hips are also big now. Because of busy schedule at home, I can't do any thing to reduce tummy, hips and thighs. Can u . Suggest...

Butt, Hips And Thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

Summer is here and every girl wants to look flawless at the beach right? Well I need some hints on how to get my butt, hips and thighs tighter! I need to tone them as soon as possible! Can anyone give me some links on where I can learn step by step how to get them as toned as possible? Thank...

How to reduce my hips,tummy anhd thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all,I am laxmi,I have 5.3feet height and 60kg weight.did I considered as overweight? My structure is OK but I have large tummy and hips and more fat on below shoulders. Can you suggest me how to reduce those to get perfect shape.

View more questions Search