Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chingwenag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 10:07 PM
    Pain on my right chest side
    I have pain on my right chest side kind of in the back. What could this be? I often feel when I am very tired.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Jan 9, 2010, 10:35 PM

Maybe gallbladder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

What does a pain in the right side of my chest mean? [ 5 Answers ]

So I woke up yesterday morning and I had a pain in the right side (under my boob) of my chest. It is kind of in the middle too.. but NOT on the left. When I breath in deep, I can feel it and it kind of travels up the right side of my throat. I delt with that all day and night, then finally went to...

Chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

OK so a lot of times when I drink mountain dew or other dinks I will start to get chest pain. The pain verys sometimes but I can't get a normal breath in. I sometimes have the same problen on when I eat. I work out everyday and eat pretty good. Does anyone know why I'm having pain?

Chest pain [ 6 Answers ]

Lately I have been having really bad pains in my left chest. It only occurs when I am eating or drinking something. Most of the time I cannot even finish my meal or drink because the pain is so hurtful. I am a 14 year old female.

View more questions Search