Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andee2188 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Budgie not growing
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if anone could tell me how big my baby budgie should be? I have two budgies and the younger one doesn't seem to be growing. When I got him his beak was completely black (which I know means he was very young) but I have had him for about three months now and he is still very tiny and light when compared to my other baby. Should I be concerned?

Check out some similar questions!

My Budgie is dying. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 6 years old female budgie that I really love,and five days ago we found out she had a tumor around her intestine.. We went to the vet for help but the doctor said he can't do anything and didn't give me any advice.It's been almost a week and she has problem breathing and eating.She is...

Budgie breeding nests [ 1 Answers ]

Which nesting box for budgies shuold I get 1. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (outside Mount): Home & Garden 2. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (inside Mount): Home & Garden 3.Amazon.com: Ware Wood Nesting Box-keet Reverse: Home & Garden

New budgie pet bird [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am going to get a pet budgie in a couple of days and I was wondering how I can tame him... I have searched the internet many times and still no answer that I need that goes with taming or breeding a budgie, help me:eek:

Budgie cage gone bad [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for advice on how to clean a budgie cage that hasn't been cleaned in a long long while. The budgie is still in it! It is for a friend and I haven't cleaned out a cage before so need the real basics! Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search