Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdmac1006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 03:07 PM
    6yr old goodman furnace won't run.. had ignitor replaced in 04, could it be out again
    6yr old goodman gmt090 running this morning at 830, left house came back 230, house cold reading 57 degrees. Had ignitor replaced in feb of 04, could it be out again..
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace ignitor problems [ 7 Answers ]

Having an issuse with my goodman furnace. Ignitor turns red, flame comes on, and then goes out. Ignitor will head up again, flame on, and then off. THis repeats. I've taking off the sensor and cleaned it to a sparkly new look. Taken the burner housing out and cleaned them individually of all...

Goodman Furnace won't ignite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman furnace model # gun1004b that won't ignite. Evertime I tap on the selinoid it ignites properly. Would the gas valve be bad?

Goodman furnace won't ignite [ 30 Answers ]

I have a 80% GMH8 goodman furnace that won't ignite. I can manually light it when the gas valve opens and it will run fine and shut off like normal. The glow plug ignitor doesn't come on but a couple of times I have saw it glow for a sec then go out way before the gas valve opens. The furnace was...

Central A/C Unit (Goodman)Blower won't run! [ 8 Answers ]

Im am a new home owner.Know nothingabout central A?C's.I went to start it up yesterday and the unit kicks on outside but the blower won't blow anything out of the ducts any idea thanks!

Furnace ignitor needs to be replaced and an additional valve? [ 1 Answers ]

Our furnace started blowing out only cold air and the fan seems to run even if the thermostat is off, we tried replacing the thermostat and that was not the problem. It is a tech-4 gas furnace True blue 90. We were told it was the ignitor and that our model would also need to have an additional...

View more questions Search