Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logstonster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Water is not coming out of the hot water side of my bathrooms and kitchen faucets.
    Water is NOT coming out of the Hot water side of all the faucets in my hopuse. Please help... and it is very cold outside too. 30 degrees...
    grskentucky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 08:29 AM
    No hot water coming out of any faucets no water at all on hot side only cold is fine why cold outside was working when warmer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Hot water coming from cold side tap even though hot water supply shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I been having problem for past year now hot water comes from the cold side tap, I only have 1 tap that shares water hot and cold the other 2 I have are 2 separate hot cold and 2 are just cold taps now I have even shut the cold water supply to the hot water tank off, but yet when I run the...

No water coming out of hot water side for kitchen sink [ 18 Answers ]

Only water from the line of the cold side is coming out of the kitchen faucet. No water is coming out of the line for the hot water. We checked the faucets for the rest of the house and there is no problems (both bathrooms). What could be the problem. This problem happened today. I need some help.

Single lever kitchen faucet has very little water coming out hot side [ 4 Answers ]

I have a new (1 year old) single lever kitchen faucet that has normal flow when the lever is turned to the cold side but only a small trickle of water come out when turned to the hot side. I changed the disc with no results.

No water coming out of the hot water spigots of any faucets [ 3 Answers ]

We shut off all water valves & finally found the valve to the enrire house so shut off all water supply. Got a temporary fix then tried turn on all lines (counter clockwise) so we have cold running water but all hot lines are empty... I keep going through the lines ...

View more questions Search