Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frien_dd Posts: 62, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2010, 11:54 PM
    24 hour running challenge plan required
    I am looking at doing a 24 hour running challenge this year, but am finding it really hard to find any training plans on the net. Has anyone got a training plan or knows of a website that has.

Many thanks

frien_dd
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Ask someone at a local gym to help. Maybe they can give you tips on sites to Google.
    frien_dd Posts: 62, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2010, 02:21 AM

Ended up running half marathons and marathons as training. Completed my 24 hour run in may managed 72 miles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics: Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests. I need help on...

J-1 Visa third year contract required to have retirement plan? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Both my husband and myself are on J-1 teaching visas. We have just started our third year with the school and have been informed that we now have to make contributions to a retirement plan. As exchange teachers on J-1, are we obliged to have a retirement plan? It seems that since we are...

Dryer, wet clothes after and hour of running [ 2 Answers ]

Our Frigidaire Dryer that is 9 years old has started acting weird. It runs for an hour and a half on high heat, and the cloths are still damp. Medium sized load, cleaneded the lint throughout the unit, and in the exhaust pipe going outside, visiually inspected the heating coil to find no breaks......

Licencing laws required when running a business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering if anybody could help I need to find out what licennsing laws are requird when running a nail technology business, and who I would need to contact for this. Any help would be great thanks

Lawmower Just Quits Running restarts after an hour [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 42" riding mower with a Kohler engine. It runs great for about 20-30 minutes then quits as if it ran out of gas. I have cleaned the tank, fuel lines, replaced the fuel filter, the air filter, replaced the oil/filter, spark plug, battery, checked all the wring. It will turn over...

View more questions Search