Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D O G Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Help with limewire
    Okay, so like when I downloa a song from limewire, it just brings up more advertisements through the windows media player and doesn't play the song
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 07:09 PM
    You probably tried d/ling a copyrighted song and got an ad instead.
    Ophion Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by D O G
    okay, so like when i downloa a song from limewire, it just brings up more advertisments through the windows media player and doesn't play the song
    There are songs on limewire that are just adds disguised. Try downloading a different file.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Dec 26, 2006, 05:50 AM
    Check your file sizes. With limewire you really have to be careful of viruses. If you go to their forums you will find a list of the sizes of some of the virus files.
    Personaly I would leave limewire alone -- emule is cleaner with less fake files

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limewire connecting problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all... Please help me to connect & download with Limewire.. I'm using limewire 4.12.3 in my office we are using winproxy server. I want to use LW on my client machine. All the machine having Win98 OS. When I install the LW then it starts the application it always show the status...

Limewire [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. Please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks

Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

Is limewire, the free limewire safe and can I listen to full length songs?ANSWER BY 8:00 1/15/06 PLEASE

Can't stop Limewire... [ 9 Answers ]

Help guys... My Boss is using a program called Limewire... and she installed it in a PC where I do my work... and I have a problem about it... cause every time I open this PC limewire open automatically, I look for the start-up programs but limewire isn't there, I try to search the setting of...

View more questions Search