Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anil1952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Problem in opening documents files and folders lting in 'C' and 'D' drive
    Sometimes I can't open My Documents folder, documents files and folders lying in 'C' and 'D' drive. After clicking no response.
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2010, 02:29 PM

I need some more info please! :)

Do you get an error at all?

Can you access "My documents" in a different account?

What I would try to do it make (or use someone else's) account and try to find your files through The C: drive.
    (Simply use the search feature to find them)
    If it still doesn't work on a different account then we will have to think a bit more in depth. Because if the files are in C: AND D: then it's unlikely both hard drives will fail at the same time..

Please try these and post back ! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rename a part of same folders or files name [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how can I rename a part of same folders or files name in windows xp

How do I unhide files/folders? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been looking for some files on my system. Windows search wouldn't find them. Found a tool online that did a search for duplicate files and sure enough it found the files I have been looking for. Looking at the properties it says they are hidden files. Soooo, I went to control panel,...

Transferring files from folders using vista. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to transfer a lot of files at once from one folder to another.in windows xp, it gave me the option of highlighting all of them and by right clicking I could decide what folder to send them.in windows vista I can only transfer them to my documents or just using the drag and drop system.how...

Computer missing files, folders, components, etc [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has sections missing from it everywhere. I can't access MShome or internet connections or half my files... How can I fix?

Help with deleting folders and documents from e-mail [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... I am totally lost here! I have e-mail (interal e-mail and external e-mail) at my job. I am a bit nervous that if the company looks into my past e-mails that I have had and deleted. I have deleted documents and folders and sent them to the "trash bin". I have also deleted them from the...

View more questions Search