Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2010, 07:49 PM
    If I'm seling my computer is it Legal to leave Commercial software installed on it?
    So that the buyers can get some software to use instead of giving them some empty computer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 8, 2010, 08:13 PM

Only if you don't plan on using the software any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have spy installed on my computer [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there. I have spy installed on my computer. I knew it because of some one can get my messenger conversations and others. They knows when I'm online on net and others. To remove this software from my computer I formatted my hard disk and re-installed OS, flashed my bios. But seems not removed....

Need Free Commercial Antivirus Software [ 5 Answers ]

I am part of a company, Valdez Youth Awareness Coalition (YAC) and was wondering whether there was any free commercial antivirus software that I could download. I need it soon because I am connected with an unprotected computer.

Need Free Commercial Firewall Software [ 5 Answers ]

Like in my other post, I need free commercial firewall software. I need the firewall because the Windows Firewall isn't as good as I would like it, and I really need that firewall asap.

Software download site. Is it legal? [ 4 Answers ]

Looks to me like a software version of Limewire - or the old Napster: http://www.fullsoftwaredownload.com/ I've never understood how Limewire can get away with what they're doing, but there they are, offering the connection for people to "share" so much stuff. Bottom line: would I be...

View more questions Search