Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    888turtle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Little red bumps on the leg itches really bad
    My and I both recently started to get little red bumps on our legs only she has them on her lower legs and I have them on my upper legs . We are not allergic to anything but we where wondering what this is and how to stop this itching
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 09:05 PM

Try washing clothes in Dreft (a brand of laundry detergent we use for my little brother who has exema, no idea how to spell it). Also, monitor dietary changes and what lotions, creams, soaps, etc. you've been using. Ask your doctor as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful red bumps on lower leg [ 3 Answers ]

I have painful red bumps, about one half inch in diameter, under the skin, just above my ankles, on the back of one leg and on the inside of the other leg. The doctors have said there is no problem with the veins, good circulation. At times edema is present in one ankle and foot....

Tiny red dots on my leg. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I realized just a second ago that on my right leg I have 3 or 4 very very small red dots. They are spread far apart from each other, wich makes me think it might just be a very small broken blood vessel, but I also think that it might be a bug bite. Does anybody know what this could be?...

Red bumps on my upper leg. [ 4 Answers ]

For a while now, I've been having red bumps on my upper leg and some lower. They don't itch or anything. But I want to shave my legs soon, first- I want to know if its anything serious. Is there anything I can use without paying to see a doctor?

Why do I have dark even bumps/dots on my leg? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need help desperately. I have always had these even bumpy skin on my legs. I don't know why. They appear a little dark and a bit reddish looking. They don't bother me but look really bad. I'm otherwise a healthy person. They are goosebump-like. :( How do I treat this and why do I...

View more questions Search