Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 08:50 PM
    How to override gag reflex
    How can you weaken or temporarily override your gag reflex?
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Jan 7, 2010, 10:22 PM

Why would you want to do this?
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:22 PM

I'm 17, take a guess. Loly

Jan 7, 2010, 10:24 PM

For oral sex?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:25 PM

Emoprincess, we will not give you advice so that you can harm yourself.

Based on your other posts, I'm guessing that you're a bit bored, a bit needy, want a bit of attention.

This is not the place for that.
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandalwood7 View Post
    for oral sex?
    I was thinking along the lines of purging, but oral sex could also be the reason.

If that's the case, we still can't help her. We have a strict policy here, we do not give sex advice to people under the age of 18.
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:28 PM

I stopped purging a long while ago. If that was the reason I would be trying to heighten it for better results. And technically it isn't sex advice because I am not asking how to give oral sex, I am asking how to temporarily weaken or override my gag reflex
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:29 PM
    I am bored yes, needy- for romantic attention from a specific person yes, in want of attention no I just found this site a few hours ago and figured I'll post each of my questions
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:31 PM

You're asking how to weaken or override your gag reflex so you can perform oral sex. It's the same thing dear.

One day you'll understand, when you have kids that you can't control that go to sites like this, you'll hope and pray that people that actually care about your child's well being are on the other end of the computer.

You won't get that advice from me, or anyone else that doesn't want to be banned.

Jan 7, 2010, 10:32 PM
    Post gone

Jan 7, 2010, 10:33 PM
    I am really sorry Altwenweg. I did not know this was the rule. I posted it before I saw your message. Can you delete my post?
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandalwood7 View Post
    I am really sorry Altwenweg. I did not know that she was under 18. I posted it before I saw your message. Can you delete my post?
    I can't but you can.

I just have to remember how now. Give me a minute. ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    You're asking how to weaken or override your gag reflex so you can perform oral sex. It's the same thing dear.

One day you'll understand, when you have kids that you can't control that go to sites like this, you'll hope and pray that people that actually care about your childs well being are on the other end of the computer.

You won't get that advice from me, or anyone else that doesn't want to be banned.
    My mother is quite aware and I do understand trust me. I'm not as naïve as the average girl my age

Jan 7, 2010, 10:36 PM

OK. Won't do it again for sure
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:37 PM

Okay, here's how. I think.

Go to edit (at the bottom of your post)
    Hit the delete button
    Click the delete message circle
    Write down a reason for deleting.
    Save.

I think .

Let me know if that works. I'm not a mod so I can't delete it, unless it's in the pets forum, which it's not. ;)

Jan 7, 2010, 10:38 PM

Just done it!
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxEmOxXxPrInCeSsxXx View Post
    My mother is quite aware and I do understand trust me. I'm not as naive as the average girl my age
    That's what everyone your age says. That's what I said when I was your age.

Trust me, I remember what it's like to be a teenager. Heck, I didn't wait until I was 18 either, but having said that, it's my job on this site to give the best advice I can and advising a 17 year old on oral sex (which is what your post amounts to) is not something that I can do. It's also against the rules of this site.

Come back when you're 18, then I'll tell all. ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:42 PM

Please don't compare me to other teenagers. You can ask my doctors if you want. My brain and body matured far earlier than it should've. I wish I was merely an average girl stomping her feet yelling "you just don't get it!" I realize how stupid my post is by the way

Jan 7, 2010, 10:47 PM

No question is stupid but obviously we have to play by the rules right.

We all think we are really mature when we are younger, and the older you get, the less mature you feel... When you are older you will look back and realise that you were so young and naïve way back then... Honestly I promise!

It is very annoying to betold that you don't know better,but be humble, you have a lot to learn with age and life experience

LOL
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:50 PM

My body went through puberty when I was nine. I don't THINK I'm physically matured. I am. I never had a childhood and was forced immediately to be an adult and deal with adult problems. I do not think I know things. I do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper Denture Causes Gag Reflex [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Dr. I had worn a full upper denture for about 12 months with absolutely no problems but, for the past three months, I cannot wear them without them causing me to gag. I can allay the problem by chewing on gum and it is not a problem when I eat but otherwise, I cannot Keep them in my...

Kitten milking reflex [ 2 Answers ]

My kittens seem to have some sort of milking reflex. I need to know if this is bad or good. They are weaned from the mother and found htere way into our garage, we kept them tamed them, and have gotten them vacinated, and fixed. They are brother and sister and when relaxing with us constantly...

Weakened gag reflex [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a weakened gag reflex and am having difficulty swallowing and coughing aftgerwards what is my nursing diagnosis

Who sings the reflex? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the reflex?

Gag Gift [ 5 Answers ]

I have to buy a gag gift for a friend for an employee christmas party. I need to make or buy a dressing room. I am thinking cheap and simple, this is a gag gift and not really meant to be used. I am thinking somekind of frame and a shower curtian type thing, but I need help with assembly ideas....

View more questions Search