Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxEmOxXxPrInCeSsxXx View Post
    Please don't compare me to other teenagers. You can ask my doctors if you want. My brain and body matured far earlier than it should've. I wish I was merely an average girl stomping her feet yelling "you just don't get it!" I realize how stupid my post is by the way
    Okay, I won't compare you.

The fact remains, you're 17. You may be more mature, you may be more intelligent, but you're still 17.

Try to put yourself in our shoes. If you had a daughter would you want strangers giving her sex advice over the internet when she's not even considered an adult?

Your mom may be okay with this, that's fine. If that's the case then she's the one you should be talking to about this.

Like I said before, ask me again when you're 18 and I'll tell all, but right now my hands are tied. I'm not some righteous mom that thinks that teens shouldn't have sex, or thinks that sex is evil. I'm just someone that's lived through a lot of crap and learned a lot along the way. I know what life can throw at you. That doesn't require maturity, that requires life experience, something that you don't have yet.

I'm really not trying to be mean. If you're as mature as you say then you should be able to understand why we cannot give you this advice.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:00 PM

Loly, I already said I understand
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxEmOxXxPrInCeSsxXx View Post
    loly, I already said I understand
    I'm glad.

Now we can move on. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper Denture Causes Gag Reflex [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Dr. I had worn a full upper denture for about 12 months with absolutely no problems but, for the past three months, I cannot wear them without them causing me to gag. I can allay the problem by chewing on gum and it is not a problem when I eat but otherwise, I cannot Keep them in my...

Kitten milking reflex [ 2 Answers ]

My kittens seem to have some sort of milking reflex. I need to know if this is bad or good. They are weaned from the mother and found htere way into our garage, we kept them tamed them, and have gotten them vacinated, and fixed. They are brother and sister and when relaxing with us constantly...

Weakened gag reflex [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a weakened gag reflex and am having difficulty swallowing and coughing aftgerwards what is my nursing diagnosis

Who sings the reflex? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the reflex?

Gag Gift [ 5 Answers ]

I have to buy a gag gift for a friend for an employee christmas party. I need to make or buy a dressing room. I am thinking cheap and simple, this is a gag gift and not really meant to be used. I am thinking somekind of frame and a shower curtian type thing, but I need help with assembly ideas....

View more questions Search