Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dswells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 07:58 PM
    I have a GMP 100-3 furnace and the circuit board indicates main limit switch.
    I have tried to jump the temperature limit switches and still nothing. The blower runs constantly and exhaust fan runs constantly. Any suggestions?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Here is a complete factory service manual for your furnace. It is also for a few other models so make sure the info you use out of the manual is for your model number,

http://www.hvacpartsshop.com/Gmph075-4%20Series.Pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gmp 1 00-4 furnace not turning on main burner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, I have a gmp 1 00-4 Gas furnace. I guess it is more than 10 years old since the house is built in 1995. The furnace was working fine last year, but this year, it stopped working. I have searched the internet and followed some of the instructions and here are the status: Call for...

Switch/Circuit board switch trips with Dehumidifier in basement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have whirlpool gold dehumidifier of 40 pint, running in basement for last 4 years, all of sudden it stopped working, when I checked it tripped the circuit board switch. I tried re-setting switch and plugged in the dehumidifier, it runs for 3 seconds and again switch trips. I tried in...

100A panel board with no main switch [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace my panel board but after the meter, there is no main switch. Do I have to call my utility company to de energized and install the new panel or a certified electrician can do it energized?

Honda accord-main circuit board [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 1999 Honda Accord EX 4cyl. Recently I was driving on a very cold day (-10 f) and had the tachometer and speedometer die, that is drop to zero. The car continued to run fine and both the tachometer and speedometer would occasionally come to life. I took it to a dealer who diagnosed the...

Limit switch in 220V circuit [ 3 Answers ]

My question involves connecting the hydraulic unit for an automotive lift (BendPak) in my garage. The motor is 220V/Single Phase/2.2Kw. The instructions that came with the unit are pretty sparse but as best as I can interpret... There is a safey limit switch on the top of the lift that I believe...

View more questions Search