Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuK3 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 02:44 PM
    Blue Ghost
    Hi`everyone, being a Q + A forum could you please take the time to read my story and tell me whether it has something to do with "psychic" or in fact "what the hell is this about?". It is long so please take your time to read it :) :lol:

One night I was in a nice long sleep until suddenly I woke up for some strange reason. I then looked at my watch that I keep by my bed to see what the time was, well, it was 12:30 Am and I was laying down thinking of why I woke up for no reason, or my mind was just wondering as it does.. my bedroom is about 3 metres all round - like a box and it is my OWN room. All of a sudden I see an outline of a "Being" about 1.5 metres in front of me and the outline was blue and I could see my television through him / her / it. I then woke myself up from being half a sleep in shock. I hid :( under the covers LOL. 10 minutes later I dare to peak to see if it was their and all of a sudden I see a big round ball of blue light half a metre in front of my bed (CLOSER) and it was wavy like HEAT but it was not hot and it was light blue in the middle and got darker as it got to the edge. I hid again. I slowly moved to a comfortable position and tried to go to sleep. After 1 hour of feeling SWEAT drip off my back I fell asleep. 2 hours later I woke myself up on purpose to see if it was their and guess whatl... IT WAS STILL THEIR so I peaked at my watch and it was 3:00Am. I laid their for another hour or so and peaked every now and then. Until all of a sudden I peaked out of my covers at about 5:30Am and it was gone - - - I woke up dripping with sweat and my bed was wet with sweat :( please tell me what the HELL that thing was PLEASE --=====---> I am a boy, 16 years old and it happened October 3 years back :)

Nov 17, 2006, 09:26 AM
    Hmm, I am sorry but this is no Dream, 100% not a dream, I was awake for all of it I knew it wasn't a dream, and this stuff doesn't happen to a 13 year old (I am not mentle... and all this blue stuff :) ) hmm thanks for trying but I know this wasn't a dream, and I didn't watch a film that day either...
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Nov 20, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Dream
    Hallucination
    Demons
    Aliens
    Dimensional portal anomallies

I'd go with one of the first three since the other two are the less likely. In my opinion

BTW

One can dream that one is awake and be certain that one is awake while dreaming it.

At your age I once saw dishes spinning on the kitchen table in broad daylight and I took off. Came back, looked in and they were still spinning. Only went back in when they stopped. But I assure you, if I had seen anything resembling a being, I would've kept running. You say you hid under sheets for protection? Don't you find that a bit dream-like?

Nov 21, 2006, 02:03 AM
    Yes but friend, the things is, 1) I didn't want to startle it because I didn't want any bad consequences and 2) my room as I said above is the smallest room and I would have had to walk THROUGH this "thing" to open my door and run. Man I wanted OUT! But no WAY in the living hell was I going THROUGH it to get out... thanks for your comments :) but I felt the sweat drops dripping off my BACK it was making me want to scratch it off... I can assure you this was no dream - I can always tell the difference... I am sure of it...
    Spooked Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 05:32 AM
    I believe you have been visisted by something what it was I am not sure here are possibilities
    A reflection of your soul
    A guardian Angle
    A demon
    A past resident in the room
    A family/friend from beyond
    Try talking to a priest about what happened they may be able to help
    Asquared Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 08:26 PM
    I believe you. 4 years ago I was camping and woke up about 1:00AM to go to the outhouse. While walking through the woods I was looking down at the ground because I didn't want to trip,when I looked up,right in front of me was an electric blue outline of a man with a ponytail and aplaid shirt. He was so close to me that I stepped right through him. In that same moment I turned around in terror to find that he was gone. I took off,FREAKING out and hid in the outhouse. The hardest thing was to go back out and return to camp. I was not drinking and the night was moonlit. I know what I saw. Just a lost spirit.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Nov 18, 2011, 07:05 AM
    Ive seen the same thing at my house has anything else happened? Or was it just that once? I can't say what it is exactly only that it could be some kind of entity in your home but usually there's more experienced than just one time. I've had hundreds of things happen too me since I was 8 years old
    azzymo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 09:21 AM
    This seems to be quite common because I can say that this happened to me the other day I was sleeping and fell in to an obe and saw my bed from my point of view, not looking down and at the foot of my bed was a electrified aura of a blue spirit making a frequency of noise I can't explain , knowing I was in an obe I woke from it instantly ,terrified I starred at the area where it was couldn't see anything the weirdest thing is that I fell back asleep straight away, I feel it put me to sleep some how I know it's a little skepticle but I swear by it ,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

Ghost story [ 1 Answers ]

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset. Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and...

Ghost in the machine. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a problem that I'm hoping someone here can help. Basically what happens is my machine boots itself up. The machine is totally powered down and off, but the plugs are still on and from time to time it switches itself on. I've run a virus scan with norton. I've cleaned the...

View more questions Search