Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ossenkop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Can I cross the Mexican boarder if I have a felony in the USA?
    I have a class C (the lowest) felony for possession of Marijuana. It's been 7 years since the conviction and I want to fly to Mexico for vacation. Do I need a special pass? Can I go at all?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 06:29 PM

Are you on probation ? Do you have a passport ?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Swim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What about a 1 dollor bill with the front of the boarder on the back [ 1 Answers ]

On the back of the 1 dollor bill, on the outside of the boarder there is a second boarder that looks like the front of the bill

Mexican citizen, canadian student visa, american felony charges on diversion program [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a mexican citizen with a valid student visa for Canada. While in holidays in Miami, Fl going on a cruise, I got busted by Customs and Border Patrol with drugs and I was handed over to county police. I enrolled in a Drug Court program with a not-guilty plea. The program will last 10...

I have my green card of USA.how long can I stay out of usa. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Respected sir/Madam.. I'm a indina citizen... I came usa in last feb.. here I got my gren card.. but I I have some work in indina.. so I how long can I stay out of usa... Hoping for perfact answar.. Mehul

Is it illegal to bring usa born mexicans children's to usa [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Peru, I am an American citizen now, my friends asked me to take their kids to Mexico and then to bring them back, this kids are born in usa, but their parents are illegal, I want to know if this is illegal to do.

My daughter holds USA birth cert though also a Malaysian, is she still a USA citizen? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was born in USA 1991 and holds USA birth certificate but brought up in Malaysia since one year old. Is she a USA citizen? If she likes to study in USA, what immigration procedure required?

View more questions Search