Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 16, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Searching for the Shedd family line...
    I have started searching my family lines on my mother side... it is a total challenge for the different cultures and heritages that are involved... have some information about the Shedd Family with this special history please contact...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2006, 03:40 PM
    See here and supply a bit more and I'll see what I can find.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2006, 08:55 AM
    PS: I've just added a sticky of some information I hope you'll find helpful :) :
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/geneal...tml#post205792
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2006, 05:27 AM
    Were you able to find information on this line?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search