Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PamWright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 01:02 PM
    General controls thermostat
    This control operated these wall units I have never seen. They look like some 1960s specialty with glass in front of unit.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 01:49 PM

You have to give more informaion than that. Such as is this a millivolt powered furnace or does it use 24 volts.

What happens when you turn up the thermostat?

And anything else you can tell us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itt general controls thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning! I want to replace my ITT General Controls thermostat with a programmable one in order to save some gas. I have an old gas in-floor furnace with the ITT thermostat Cat No. #T80AV100. (Actually the printing on the back of the thermo cover is not very good, so I am inferring that...

Replacing old "General Controls" thermostat. How to determine what the wire do? [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing an old "General Controls" thermostat, model T-90H110A137, 24 volts max, 0.8 AMP. The wires are labelled but not to the current standard of H1/H2/B/O/RC/RH/G/Y/W. how do I determine which wire is for what? The old thermostat controls a furnace and has a continuous fan option. ...

Wiring for new Honeywell thermostat from ITT General Controls [ 10 Answers ]

I have an old ITT General Controls (mercury switch) thermostat for our electric furnace. I am trying to replace it with a Honeywell RTH230b thermostat. The old wiring has four wires (two white and two red) which are attached to screws labeled "F, H1, H2 and V". Looking at the wiring diagram on...

General controls thermostat T99AH [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing an old ITT General Controls thermostat with a Honeywell RTH7500D. My heating system is a forced air gas furnace (no air conditioning). My old thermostat has 2 wires coming from the furnace, but there are no labels on the old thermostat. Both wires are white. I have no idea where...

Upstairs controls Down Stairs after new thermostat install [ 4 Answers ]

HEy. I have a two story house with a heat pump ( I think). There is a thermosat upstairs and one downstairs. I was told there is a damper in between to control air flow. I just changed the original thermostats to two new programmable Honeywells. The upstairs thermostat now controls the downstairs...

View more questions Search