Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jelly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Mouth
    For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2006, 06:27 PM
    You need to make an appointment with an Ears, Nose and Throat doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad taste in mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I had a root canal filling on a wisdom tooth 2 weeks ago. I have had a bad taste in my mouth ever since. For the past week I have been taking antibiotics as the root filled tooth became so painful. Now much better but still bad taste in my mouth. Any ideas?

Orgasims and cold mouth [ 3 Answers ]

I was talking to the girls today and one of them asked me a strange question out of no where , she asked "does your mouth get cold when you orgasim " so basically I am wondering if this does happen , I myself have never felt the inside of my mouth cold while having an orgasm does this just happen...

Mouth Dry every time I wake up [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to know what does it mean when every time I weak up from sleeping my mouth is always dry. Its like I have to go run and get something to drink. Then on top of that I be feeling really bad. Can someone please email me back soon Thank You

Do I speak up or shut my mouth? [ 4 Answers ]

Myself and two other people are general assistants to our boss who owns a small private business. Lately, since school has started up (both high school and college), our hours we are able to work have shifted a bit. I am generally the morning person and work alone while the other two are in...

Dark spots around face and mouth [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

View more questions Search