Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msla657 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 12:13 PM
    Do you have to have the cord still plugged in when using a electric start snowblower
    Do you have to keep the electric cord plugged in when using a electric start snowblowing.
    Are do you suppose to unplug it when it start
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 12:29 PM

Once the engine starts remove the 120 volt cord from the machine and the outlet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower Electric Start [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a Tecumseh engine on my snowblower. When I tried to start it using electric starter, the motor would just rotate without the engine starting. I took the motor out and found that the gear is broken -- with all the fins gone. I got new gear. However, before I put the motor with new gear...

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

Frozen pull cord on snowblower [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old snow blower with a 3HP Briggs and Stratton engine. The pull cord suddenly froze up. Any ideas on what to do?

Snowblower - electric start [ 1 Answers ]

The electric start on my Ariens snowblower worked yesterday but today it just whirs and the engine doesn't catch. What needs to be done? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search