Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rakeshsharmma Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 07:56 AM
    maths standard probability
    A six faced die is thrown and the expectation that in 10 throw it will give five even numbers is twice the expectation that it will give four even numbers.how many times in 10,000 sets of 10 throw each,would you expect it to give no even number.

Jan 7, 2010, 07:59 AM

A six faced die is thrown and the expectation that in 10 throw it will give five even numbers is twice the expectation that it will give four even numbers.how many times in 10,000 sets of 10 throw each,would you expect it to give no even number.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 08:04 AM
    We are all volunteers here. Many are busy at work or with family. Please wait more than 3 minutes for a response. This is not a chat room and it can take hours to get a proper response.

Jan 7, 2010, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsharmma View Post
    a six faced die is thrown and the expectation that in 10 throw it will give five even numbers is twice the expectation that it will give four even numbers.how many times in 10,000 sets of 10 throw each,would you expect it to give no even number.
    ans
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 7, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsharmma View Post
    ans
    A little demanding now aren't we?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the standard deviation for the given probability distribution. [ 1 Answers ]

Assume that a researcher randomly selects 14 newborn babies and counts the number of girls selected, x. The probabilities corresponding to the 14 possible values of x are summarized in the given table. Answer the question using the table. Probabilities of Girls

Statistics and probability of a standard deck of playing cards. [ 2 Answers ]

Using a standard deck of playing cards give the probability of the following: Select a card from the deck. Place the card back in the deck. Select another card. What is the probability that both cards will be black? And then... Select a card from the deck. Do NOT replace the card. ...

Probability- Maths [ 1 Answers ]

Two cards are picked at random from a pack of 52 playing cards with replacement. Calculate the probability that these cards are picked: a. Two kings b. A red card and a black card c. A picture card and an odd number card d. A heart and a diamond

AQA probability maths gcse [ 2 Answers ]

I should start by saying I am a mature student (embarrassed! ) and it isn't strictly speaking homework but I am using the AQA website to work through past papers as I am self taught. I am struggling with a probability question and I find that using probability trees helps me. Well, the question...

Probability maths [ 1 Answers ]

I have 6 numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 what is the probability that it is over 253000?

View more questions Search