Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHERIE_LABAT Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:10 PM
    How to check out a clutch on mazda truck
    I have a 2000 Mazda B2500 that when I press my clutch it still doesn't want to come out of gear. I have to turn the truck off to get it out of gear and in gear. Any suggestions?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 07:39 AM

Sounds like either the clutch master cylinder or the slave cylinder have failed. Check the brake fluid level in the clutch master cylinder first. These systems fail when the brake fluid is not changed every two years or the reservoir is overfilled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reset 2007 Mazda 3 check engine light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the check engine light on my Mazda 3.

Mazda Truck wearing inside of front tires [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me the most foolproof way to check ball joint on a mazda pickup

Why is my 1987 Mazda B2000 truck overheating? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought the truck not even a year ago. Its got a brand new paint job, head gasket, water pump, slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder, and thermostat but I can't figure out why it's still overheating it might be the radiator but I done flushed it and all that I might need to buy a new one any help...

Ford Truck Clutch Interlock Switch [ 2 Answers ]

On a 1987 Ford F-150 standard shift truck the clutch interlock switch is apparently used to simply close the circuit for the starter switch when the clutch is fully depressed - in order to prevent starting without depressing the clutch. When it no longer works - i.e. : the starter will not work...

View more questions Search