Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castle118 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Movie title?
    Hi. I saw a movie when I was young. It was probably around the early 70's or so. I thought the title was "Sand Castles", but I cannot find info on line.

All I can remember is that it involved a young couple (young teens) and that the boy died and came back as a ghost. He built sand castles on the beach for his girlfriend. He and the girl always met on the beach in the evening. I'm not sure, but I don't think she knew he was a ghost.

I would like my daughter to watch this movie.
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Nov 16, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Yeah, I remember it... Jan Michael Vincent was in it. I think that it was a TV movie. Maybe that's why you're having trouble finding it. Sandcastles is one word, maybe try searching that way.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 16, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Here you go:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069217/
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 16, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Here it is for $14.24 in the US:

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musit...p?sku=553033++

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Movie title -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A friend asked me about this.. but I haven't a clue: He says it wasn't one a the journey to the center of the earth movies...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Anyone know this movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the title of this movie forever. I believe it is early 80's, could be middle to late 70's. All I can remember is that it was about this young girl who was held captive by someone. The girl had dreams I believe about a dead person down in a pit. Later, she...

Movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, trying to find the name of a movie, starred a young boy who thought that a monster lived in the town pond, kind of loch ness like, but they drain the pond and it turns out to be an old tractor? I can't remember any of the stars or when it came out, but Im guessing the 80's?

View more questions Search