Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giJ Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2006, 11:18 AM
    Virginia Foreclosure and Eviction
    Hello,

I purchased a home last week at auction. I close tomorrow, if everything goes right (otherwise, I close Tuesday). The previous owner is still living in the house. How do I have her removed?

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 11:23 AM
    Once you have title, you will need to file an eviction proceeding. The county clerk can help you with the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction laws in virginia [ 4 Answers ]

My house has been foreclosed on. The person who purchased it says we have to be out tomorrow and will not extend the deadline. We have no money to go anywhere until the end of this week. She says she will begin the eviction process tomorrow morning. What are my rights, if any and what is the...

Tenant rights during foreclosure (virginia) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm renting a house in virginia that I just found out is being foreclosed upon. The landlord won't answer his phone or emails inquiring about the foreclosure. There is an auction for the house on nov. 8. and the winner has to close on the house in 15 days. I want to know what my rights are? ...

Virginia eviction process [ 8 Answers ]

Hi--I have been impressed with the quality of responses here, but I haven't seen something that describes my situation. I am a landlord in Virginia. I have a tenant (couple) with 9 months to go on a lease governed by VRLTA (payable on the 1st), but they have been paying rent late. With no rent...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

Virginia Notice to Pay or Quit/Eviction [ 1 Answers ]

I was served a notice to pay or quit last night. Can the landlord evict me on the 5th day or does he have to get a court ordered eviction notice? I reside in Norfolk, VA.

View more questions Search