Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juju20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 06:06 PM
    A 90's toy that was a ball with rounded spikes that vibrated and bounced
    I can not think of a toy that I played with as a kid in the 90's that was a ball that had little rounded spike things and when you threw it it bounced and vibrated
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2010, 05:50 PM

I think you might be thinking of a Bumble Ball :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot Toy In The 90's [ 10 Answers ]

I used to have three or four of these about 12-13 years ago. They were mech warrior type robots that shot orange plastic missiles. They had target points that would destroy parts of the robots when hit. Some of the missiles fired with springs and others were flick fire. The were pretty decent...

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

Looking for a butterfly ball toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a toy that I had when I was little. It's clear and about the size of a volleyball. It has a butterfly in it that moves with the ball and I believe it has beads in it. If anyone knows what it is called or has one that I can buy please let me know. Thanks, Nicole

Late 1980 - Early 1990 toy with spinning ball [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of this toy which would have been around in the lat 1980 - early 1990's. It was an outdoor toy, about the size of a hula hoop. It had a track in which a ball would spin around, however the ball was not held in the track. The goal was to sping the ball around the inside...

View more questions Search