Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donsdrywall1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 01:52 PM
    What state,city or town is best place for drywall jobs?
    Looking for work in drywall just don't personally know where the best place is so I figured I would network.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 02:23 PM

Someplace with very low humidity, no floods, no tsunamis, no avalanches and definitely not anywhere near the San Andreas Fault.

Definitely not Toronto cause their old water pipes underground are bursting and flooding some very old neighbourhoods (extreme cold and the old networks underground is l50 years old). On second thought , springtime in Toronto may be a good business venture for you when they start renovating their old townhouses, that have already been renovated and updated.

So... that leaves very little nowadays.

Ms tick
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2010, 02:39 PM

Vagas it never stops building
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 03:18 AM
    Hi, donsdrywall1!

Are you a general handyman or would you just like to do drywall, please?

Thanks!
    donsdrywall1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, donsdrywall1!

Are you a general handyman or would you just like to do drywall, please?

Thanks!
    I specialize in drywall hanging and or taping but I can do a little of everything in construction. Frame/paint/texture/minor electric and plumbing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NY city and state tax for non-resident [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am finalizing my job in NY city. I am planning to stay in NJ and commute. Can I know if I will be paying NY state tax and city tax. I read somewhere that I have to file NJ state tax too. Please advise

Visiting a City Where a Friend Lives and Wanting Some Place to Stay [ 4 Answers ]

So if you are going to meetings in a city where a friend lives and you don't want to pay for a hotel because you are a student, is it appropriate/polite to ask if you can stay with her for a night or two? If so, how should you do this? We are old friends from high school that had some...

Bidding on drywall and painting jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana and want to start up a small business. I want to know, how much is the going rate a square foot to bid a house. How much a square foot for painting and finishing drywall?

W2 State and City Wages Wrong - What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm in a weird position. I have a W2 where the amounts shown in box 16 and 18, State and City Taxes respectively for New York State and New York City are not showing the right amounts. I can tell that the numbers are too low. I am a part resident in the state and city of New York - I moved here...

NY State and City Taxes [ 5 Answers ]

Is a full time student at Columbia University considered resident for tax purposes for both NY and NY City ? Can the student claim being a resident of the State where he used to live before becoming a student ?

View more questions Search