What operating system are you running?

Murray
    BET0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 12:10 PM
    Win98
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 12:12 PM
    You need to repartition the drive. When you run FDISK, select to enable LBA (Large Block addressing). You may have to partition into 2 40g partitions.
    BET0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 12:21 PM
    There is no another way, I finish doing it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 12:49 PM
    You can purchase Partition magic and use that to resize, but if you just did it it shouldn't take too much to redo it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

BIOS detects the hard disk and but in hard disk configuration I did not see the cylindar and Track and Sector are there. Will send me the suggestion to repair my hard disk. Deep

Local Disk [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Kindly help, My laptop has 2 local disk c:\ and D:\ how can I make it just one. My C:\ DRIVE has a 7.8 MB free space I want to transfer it to D:\ DRIVE who has A 18.5 MB free space. Your Kind help is very much appreaciated. Br, Yolly

Disk Error [ 1 Answers ]

So I pretty much gave up on the computer with the monitor problem. This other computer I got has this little problem with saying there is a nonsytem disk or disk error when I start it up. Ive tried multiple HDDS and one other floppy I even tried taking the floppy out. I just want to know what is...

Need Disk Space - where has it all gone? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm running out of disk space on my C: drive and I need to know what I can delete. I have cleaned up all the temporary files from the internet. I've also move most of my programs to other drives on my PC. I can't figure out where all the disk space has gone. I've already installed another...

Boot disk [ 3 Answers ]

I received a new computer with XP operating system. While I was loading programs the system crashed and lost the windows/system32 file and would not boot up. I looked for the recovery disk in the box, none found, so I had to do a complete install. Can I create a bootable recovery disk for this...

View more questions Search