Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living
    Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 11:48 AM

Where the Lilies Bloom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV movie: Kids living in a shelter on a sunless earth [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a TV movie from the late 70s/early 80s in which a group of children lived in a sunless earth, hiding inside a shelter and receiving 'tanning' sessions with UV goggles to compensate for the lack of natural sunlight. When the sun is revealed for a single day, one of the...

Adult kids keep quitting jobs and living off me [ 15 Answers ]

I have two sons, they are both in their early twenties. They start jobs and they work for a little while then they quit. I am 45 years old and they have lived with me pretty much the whole time-but I really want them to be on their own-and I especially want them to keep working. THey live with...

Ex Husband living in 1 bedroom and kids will live there during the summer [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband lives in a one-bedroom house. During the school year, the boys are there on alternate weekends. This summer however, they will stay with him, and I will get them alternate weekends. -His girlfriend stays over at his house, sometimes when the boys are there. -We do not have a...

Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Placement of Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? Thanks & Regards

View more questions Search