Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msgafinest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 09:29 AM
    Help me make it work
    Hi my father left me a truck when he died I want to start my own flatbed business but I don't know how I did'nt care too much for the people that he worked for because they were rude and very nasty towards me when he died. I have my CDL I'm 34 years old with 3 kids and I want to build up a foundation up for them. Someone please help US.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 16, 2006, 09:36 AM
    What sort of hauling do you envision doing? Long haul, local only, specific type loads, random or fixed routes? There are a lot of different applications for flatbeds. If you plan on staying local (since you have kids, I can see why) then it may be best to lease on with a local distributor. Just a few thoughts to get you started (my hubby is a trucker).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I make an inside light work outside [ 15 Answers ]

We recently bought a large Gazebo, and the display in the store had it with a nice chandeler hanging from it. So I thought I would do the same, however when I bought one I was afraid of water accedently getting in it so I bought one that has the lights facing the ground opposed to facing up(dont...

Make it go away [ 5 Answers ]

I been dealing with a few depression moments. I tend to get all hyped up and angery, or really scared and feel like I'm losing my head. I don't want to take any medications, I don't want to be a phyco. But is there any natural way to let this go. I feel really bad talking about it, but I need to...

Make up [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell mew were I could buy glittery eye shadow like this http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/orientalglitter.jpg I've looked in beauty shops and can't find any.. what websites could I find this and buy from?

Go to him or make him come to me? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a guy a few weeks ago who asked me out. I thought he was cute and nice so I said yes. We tried to get together a few times but it just never happened. Then we made a date for him to meet up with us to double with my friend and her date. He never showed or called. He finally called the next...

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

How much make up is used each year

View more questions Search