Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 07:58 AM
    1994 chevy blazer s-10
    Where does the vacuum line hook up, that goes from the front diff to the transfer case
    biff26 Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2010, 08:13 PM

On the transfercase end at the vacuum switch on top of the transfer case. On the front diff. end it goes to A vacuum pod that operates A cable that is attatched to the differential. Been a long time but I think pod was on the passenger side front (hard to see,possibly under some other component) follow cable back from diff. if you can't see it.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 10:09 AM
    This may help:

Name:  1a.gif
Views: 746
Size:  22.2 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ac compressor clutch on 03 chevy blazer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bad AC compressor clutch on my 03 chevy blazer. I need to know what size deep well do I need to remove the bolt holding the pulley... can't see it and I have no idea what size it is, and is there anything else that I need to know to remove the pulley

2005 Chevy Blazer 4wd [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Blazer 4 WD, 5 speed manual transmission... there are noises that sound "like metal that is being stressed" coming from the rear driveshaft. I looked at the driveshaft and turned it under my own power and I could hear the same noise. To be specific, the noise I hear is more...

1987 chevy blazer S-10 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out how to remove the steering wheel so I can out in a new ignition switch.

1994 Chevy Blazer runs REALLY rough! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 Chevy S10 Blazer that has run pretty well for me. It has a 4.3 liter engine. I do regular maintenance and have never had a serious problem. Out of the blue a couple of months ago it started running like crap. It has a rough idle and a serious miss when I am on the road. I pulled out...

Registration for '99 Chevy Blazer? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have an estimate of how much it would cost to register my '99 Blazer? Thank you! :D

View more questions Search