Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    callumkirsten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Ask about movies
    What is the name of this Science fiction thriller movie. It was very supernatural and the main character could move at lightning speed. He could also become invisible. He might be a vampire and I think he is fighting wherewolves and other evil spirits. There is a scene where he is fighting the wherewolves and he becomes invisible and there is a big mirror that shatters. There is also a scene where there are evil spirits swirling around the apartment building trying to get to this woman. She is important for some reason. I think the movie might be foreign and possibly start with "R"
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jan 6, 2010, 03:32 PM

I think it might be a Russian movie called NightWatch. Great film by the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name these movies [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to purchase these movies, but I cannot come up with the accurate titles. #1. I watched it when I was about 13, so say 15-20 years ago, but it may be older then that. It was about the old west but the people were robots, there was a lot of killing/shooting/fighting. One of the...

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

I looking for two old movies: [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two old movies: 1. Chiefs/1983? 2. Born American Not sure where to find ,inquire,? Thanks

TV and movies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other sites besides YouTube where I can see old Hindi movies. Please. Thanks.

View more questions Search