Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EKOM513 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Can a 1993 honda integra 1.8 motor and 5 speed trans go in a 1994 honda prelude
    Can a 1993 honda integra 1.8 motor and 5 speed transmission go in a 1994 honda prelude with a 2.0 and automatic transmission

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda prelude will turn over but won't crank, fuel not getting to motor [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda prelude that will turn over but won't crank. It tries and tries but nothing. A friend said it was the fuel pump and main relay. So I had both replaced. There is still something keeping the fuel pump from pumping the gas to the motor. What could it possibly be? We've tried...

My 1995 honda civic with a 1994 ls motor keeps breaking distributors [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1995 honda civic with a 1994 acura integra ls motor in it. It is all stock and I keep bblowing up distributors. I put one in and drive for about 10 minutes and it starts to misfire and then dies. I try to crank it over and nothing. I check for spark and nothing. Then I put another...

Heater fan speed on 1993 honda accord ex [ 2 Answers ]

The heater on my 1993 honda accord only works on 'High' or '5'. Could this be the heater relay? If so, where is this located? Also the blower motor/fan squeaks when the heat is on high.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.