Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    npriestley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order?
    I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 09:29 PM

I don't know if they can or cannot recover the info but if you need it for Court the legal answer is to get a Subpoena for it. That way it will be verified to be correct and also admissible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why move a case from "small claims court" to civil court [ 6 Answers ]

I have filed a case, in small claims court, againts a property management company. Why would their lawyer ask to have it moved to civil court

Accidentally deleted sent email from trash can and need to recover it? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I recover deleted email from trash can in my gmail acct?

Recover my deleted email of last year from gmail. [ 2 Answers ]

I got a junk email from a lady. I replied to it and deleted it right away. Now she makes the email as evidence to file claims against me. So I need to make sure that she provides a true email that I wrote. I remember what I wrote. But the date and time becomes critical issue. Is it a way...

What do you do when the court ordered supevisor does not follow court order? [ 8 Answers ]

My children have been having supervised visits every other weekend on sat for one hour. This started in late August. The judge granted supervised visit's for the father every fri night and sat afternoon for one hour each. The father said he only wanted every other weekend to the supervisor, so...

Recover deleted email from gmail [ 1 Answers ]

Please some one, I was just arrested for cyber stalking, my ex girlfriend has been communicating with me during this whole time and I can disprove her claims!! How can I recover deleted emails form gmail if I have completely deleted them from my computer?

View more questions Search