Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Do ear cartilage piercings with a gun hurt
    Hey can you guys tell me if I get my ear cartilage pierced with a gun will hurt?
    I was thinking about getting it done at claire's but I'm not sure if a needle will hurt more.
    Help me!!
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2010, 07:27 PM

Sorry I left out one thing, I'd also like
    It if you tell me when a good age to
    Pierce my ear cartilage
    lovebird120 Posts: 110, Reputation: 11

Jan 5, 2010, 07:43 PM

Getting any piercing done at claire's is not good because the guns they use can't be cleaned properly and will always have someone else's bacteria on them...
    Piercing with a gun doesn't really hurt but it hurts less with a needle and the shock of the gun can sometimes damage the cartilage...

-source: information from a tattoo/piercing shop, have 4 piercer friends, have 28 piercings myself.-
    lovebird120 Posts: 110, Reputation: 11

Jan 5, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Oh and about the age, any age between maybe 15 up would be good although some people do it younger and prefer it older
    fdij88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 10:47 PM
    Don't get the cartalige done with a gun because it can shatter your cartilage as horrble as that sounds! Use the needle!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do ear cartilage piercings with a gun hurt [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I need to know!!

Cartilage piercings [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced on my left ear 2 days ago. It is extremely sore to touch and it is a bit red its not beat red its just a little red it doesn't hurt other than touching it and I'm doing the proper cleaning more so than it said. Do you think its infected? Or is it part of the healing...

Cartilage piercings - Yes or no? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage pierced on my ear. I've heard needles are the best way to go for many reasons and have read up a bit about keeping it clean etc. Any tips or warnings? Particularly, how long is it best to leave it before 1) swimming, 2) changing the stud/ring, 3)...

Ear Cartilage Piercings [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! Im 14 and want to get my ear cartilage pierced, I want 2 on each ear. I already have had my ear lobes done when I was like 6 or 7 but now I was some higher up~! The thing is, my mom kind of refuses at the idea, but she says ifI prove her wrong at a few things then she may think...

View more questions Search