Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrysa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Bliss dream love pure in sanskrit
    I would like to know these words(bliss,pure,love,dream) in sanskrit language but with latin characters.thank you!!

Check out some similar questions!

Love, dream, believe, achieve written in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone help me with this? I want words Love, Dream, Believe, Achieve to be tattooed on my body in sanskrit, but got no idea on how does it look. Thx a lot in advance!!

Going from bliss to blah in a matter of a few hours.what happened? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm newly divorced and haven't really been interested in any of the guys that have approached me. However, I went to a party a couple of months ago and saw this guy. We barely spoke but I couldn't get him out of my mind. A week ago my friend had a small get together and told this guy to come...

Dream Or Love? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so Im 19 and I have been dating my boyfriend since my junior year. I want to move to California to go to fashion school but he doesn't want to move. I really love this guy but I also really want to go to fasion school in Cali. What should I do? Should I pick the love of my life or my dream??

Love life bliss or hell? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy, we'll call him Jay, for a year. I love him without a doubt. BUT, I miss my ex boyfriend, Ryan. He's a musician, and there was just something completely wonderful and special about him and our relationship that we shared, which I never got over. Now I'm with Jay, and he...

I had a dream of my ex-lover that I still so much in love with! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream of my ex-lover that I still so much in love with. I pleading to my ex-lover and holding his hand telling him to give another chance. I won't do anything wrong and I think I might have even been crying. He just stares at me like the day we got together and he doesn't say a thing....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.