Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2010, 01:29 PM
    Peanut butter fudge recipe.
    Someone please give me a peanutbutter fudge recipe. I need a really good one. Thanks in advance!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Do you want an easy one with the marshmallow crap or old fashioned one that you might screw up the first 2 or 3 times?

There is a great site.. allrecipes.com that has tons of recipes with people rating them and giving advice on how to make the recipe better or easier. I recently got an Old Fashioned Fudge recipe on that, screwed up the first time, but the second batch was great (just like Grannys):D, then went to make a third and got interrupted and lost the third batch. :(

I found out I can't make fudge if any one tries to talk to me:rolleyes:
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 11:17 AM

I will have to check that website out sometime. It doesn't matter if it is old or new, I will probably screw it up either way. Thank you!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 6, 2010, 05:28 PM

Jello actually has no-bake chocolate-peanut butter boxed dessert. It's really easy to prepare and it tastes so good! You should be able to find it at any grocery store.
    It looks like this:

I tried this recipe from kraft, but it's not exactly fudge. It's similar though. Here's the link:
    Buckeye Bars recipe at Kraftfoods.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peanut butter incedent [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious about a Movie that was also a book called the Peanut Butter incedent, were A boy's hair turns white because of something he has seen.

Peanut butter and dogs [ 11 Answers ]

Is peanut butter really okay for dogs?

Best Fudge Recipe [ 3 Answers ]

What is the very best fudge recipe that you have? We're looking for something on the creamy side with a nice chocolaty flavor.

Peanut Butter for my puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old puppy. Yorkie/Chiuaua Mix. I am curious about peanut butter. I bought a kong and would like to do the peanut butter deal for him for in his crate when I go away, but some people have said peanut butter is not good for him. Do I need to buy special peanut butter or just my...

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

View more questions Search