Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Nov 16, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Missing teenager in Maine
    Hello again -

I've asked several questions of the Psychics involving my family - and have had some very enlightening answers that have helped to clear up some age-old mysteries. Now I ask for your help for another family in my area...

Last Wednesday, a teen girl, Coreen Wiese, reported on some stations as 14 and others as 15, left Bonnie Eagle High School and was reportedly picked up hitching by a stranger. The stranger states she was dropped off at a rest area near the Saco River and the story is collaborated by the fact that her cell phone and other unlisted personal items were found at that rest stop. She's an epilieptic without her medications and her friends say she may have been suicidal. (One news station even reported that a suicide note was found at her home and another was scratched into a beam on a bridge over the Saco.) Coreen was reported as an honor student and her parents don't believe she would kill herself.

Is she still alive and either hiding out or being held against her will somewhere? Did she actually jump into the Saco as the suicide notes reportedly state she planned to do? Where should the searchers be looking for a body if the latter happened? (We've had a lot of rain, but the Saco is infamous for it's hidden rocks that have been known to trap and kill unwary swimmers.) Was she a victim of foul play as her parents suspect?

Having a 15-year-old daughter myself, I would like to help her parents in any way I can, as the not knowing must be killing them slowly. (In fact, I literally worried myself sick when my daughter ran away last summer, even though we found her in less than 48 hours... )

Thank you in advance for any impressions you can pass on.
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Nov 26, 2006, 12:00 PM
    Reading your post maded my heart sink. I am a mother of seven. 6 being girls One thing is not really clear to me did she leave a note or not. As a mother I would feel in my heart that the person who picked her up is not telling the whole story. Anyone who would pick a young teenager would ? Thierself why is this child alone. I would get more reports on the car of the one who picked her up. Find out if he did head in the direction he said he did. Or did he go someother way and gave a false report to trick people. Did anyone check for finger prints on her personal items for the drivers finger prints . He may have thrown them there to throw you off the trail. I would stop looking in the river and start looking for shallow graves with dogs. I don't want to seem grim. But I think everything must be looked at. If she did run away I would check truckdrivers. They sometimes pick up hitch hickers thinking she may have looked older. The running a way doesn't seem like the answer because her stuff was left behind. Please I hope you do find her. Keep looking. Don't leave it up to the police sometimes they will leave stones the need to be looked under. Good luck my hearts with her parents.

Nov 28, 2006, 11:49 AM
    In answer to the above questions, they haven't shown the note found at her home on television, but the one scratched into the side of the bridge has been shown. (Of course, no one can confirm it's her writing on the bridge... )
    They haven't released much about the items found at the "drop off site", but Ms. Weise's parents have both been on television asking that anyone with info please call them or the state police. (Further stories only noted that the parents have been in touch with some of her friends in Massachusetts - and it sounds like some warrants will be served there because some of them act like she may be there, listening in on the conversation, so there is also a real good possibility that someone from Mass helped her run away.)

Once again, I ask that any psychics getting any kind of "vibes" from this please contact me via this forum - or to please call the Maine State Police as soon as you can, as this girl's parents are about out of their minds now!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2006, 11:55 AM
    I don't believe that any psychic has ever found a missing person, cat, dog, ferret, etc. Please don't rely on this.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Good luck and please post back here if a psychic found that teen girl.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Dec 1, 2006, 08:33 AM
    If she has a cell phone, have the records checked and if possible have a look at her text messaging history; if she is in any online communities see about notifying the webteam or person who runs it, and gain access to any account you can think of and look into any correspondence that would be considered questionable. Call around and see if she is staying with friends, family, anything you can think of.

Grab a few stacks printer paper, make flyers and have a lot of people pass them around town to people who go to that rest stop, the airport, everywhere.

Dec 6, 2006, 08:51 PM
    For anyone interested in helping out, since the psychics aren't responding, this is one of the sites put up to try to locate this young woman:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

If you take her name and drop it into search engines like Google, the news stories I've quoted and several other missing person sites are now up and running. Thanks to anyone who helps out - and thank you as well for adding your prayers to mine that the parents of this girl will find her!
    SpeckledDragon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:30 PM
    Coreen's family has set up a new web site to aid in the search for her:

www.CoreenWiese.com

A recent newspaper article:

http://www.pressherald.mainetoday.co...05missing.html

We all hope Coreen will be found safe, and return to her family and friends soon.

May 15, 2007, 01:41 PM
    UPDATE: THE MISSING TEEN WAS FOUND LAST WEEK
    (from today's WCSH6 web site report)

BUXTON (NEWS CENTER) -- Police in Buxton have confirmed that the body found in the Saco River last week is that of Coreen Wiese. The 15-year-old Buxton girl had been missing since November.

The announcement was made at a police press conference at the Buxton Town Hall Tuesday afternoon.

The positive identification puts an end to what has been a baffling mystery in the small town.

Wiese was last seen near this rest stop off Route 25 in Limington that runs along the Saco River. Her cell phone, an mp3 player and some etchings that include her name and the letters RIP were found under the Route 25 bridge. The etchings also included the date of her disappearance.

Some teenagers discovered her body about five miles away from the Limington location on Friday. The state medical examiner was awaiting DNA results before making a positive identification. The preliminary ID was made by comparing orthodontic work.

Sunday's autopsy revealed no significant injuries before death and the medical examiner concludes that the findings are all consistent with drowning. A determination as to manner of death will be made following toxicology tests and further investigation.

Shortly after the police press conference, Coreen Wiese's family issued the following statement:
    "We now know that the body found in the Saco River is our beloved daughter Coreen.
    We are deeply saddened with her loss, she is loved and missed by all.
    We wish to thank the community of Buxton, all of Coreen's family and friends, the media, and law
    enforcement personnel that have been so helpful with the search for Coreen during the past 6 months.
    Because of all your help and God's will we are able to bring Coreen home."

Wesley and Cynthia Wiese
    NEWS CENTER & The Associated Press

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

Does anyone know the laws of self defense in Maine? [ 3 Answers ]

I am being charged with the crime of assault. In a Maine district court. On August 29, 2004 an ex- friend and I were involved in an altercation. My friend was drunk coming back from a bar when he decided to try and take my cars keys without my consent. As I told him to give me back my car keys he...

What do you talk to a teenager about? Teens help me please. [ 23 Answers ]

Okay there's this 15 year old girl that has been instant messaging me because we both have the same taste in music but I never catch her in time to actually speak with her. I don't think she realizes that Im 29 years old knowing that some people don't bother to look at profiles. I wonder if I...

What am I missing here? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My question, Is there something more going on in my life than I am not aware of and if so what is it exactly? I feel its staring me in the face but I can't quite grasp what it all is. My brother past on a few years ago and I feel it has a lot to do with him. Hope you can help. Thank...

View more questions Search