Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonmorazan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Is 25 to old to return to high school?
    I am 25 and I dropped out of high school when I was 16 I really want to get my education so I was wondering if I was to old to return to high school
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2010, 09:38 AM

Is there any way that you can take the GED? That is the equivalent to a high school diploma.

General Educational Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    alzheena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 01:12 PM

Nope... I've seen one grandma in TV... going back to high school... there's no age limit in learning... right?
    Jullien Mercado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 05:28 AM

I believe that there is no limit on age as long as you still want to learn
    TrayRenee Posts: 14, Reputation: -4

Jan 28, 2010, 12:46 AM

No, At 25 you can not return to high school. After the age of 21 students are automatically released from the schools record & asked to leave the schools programs. I myself dropped out but wanted to continue my education, As for what was said above about a GED - No, a GED is NOT the equivalent to a high school diploma, It is a grade under. I am currently attending a Technical College in my area to obtain my GED, AFTER YOU GET YOUR GED you need to apply for a HOPE Scholarship or PELL Grant & They will pay for you to take 5 classes to equal up to 22 quarterly hours- After you have completeled your GED Tests & finished the 5 classes then you will be on the same level as a high school diploma. I am having to go through the same thing right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

High School [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my diploma by going to night school

High school [ 7 Answers ]

Why is high schoool is too hard for me?

View more questions Search