Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindy6820 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 07:05 PM
    Looking for friend's biological parents
    Hi
    In looking for my friend birth mom . U see she had died on dec 18/2009. Her name is ann-marie louise lampert . She ask me to find her . Before she died . So I have been work on it none stop .I need all the help I can get
    U see I can't let her down . I need to know I have done all I have done
    Were are out of Indiana . She was born in long island ny. Is there any way find the paper work . Of her birth mom
    cindy6820 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Put yourself in your mother's position--EITHER of your "real" mothers: your adoptive mother and your birthmother.

You have no RIGHT to know anything more than your medical information. It also sounds like you are under 18--which means you have no "right" to anything your adoptive parents don't want to tell you.

Maybe your "overprotective" parents who think you are "never going to grow up" feel that way because you are ACTING like a child.

It doesn't MATTER who gave birth to you, as long as SOMEONE loved you and did the best they could to raise you.
    U keep looking . Because u need it . My friend was looking for her and she could not get the job done . And know hse died . On dec 18/09. Know it is my place to fond them for her.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 5, 2010, 06:59 AM

First off, it's a very bad idea to piggyback your question onto someone else's question--so I've moved it to its own question.

Secondly--we at AMHD do not condone chat speak. Please use proper English when typing out your question.

Thirdly, if you can find her biological parents without her, and without hiring a private detective, please let us know how you do it.

YOU have no right to search. This is not YOUR record. No adoption agency will give you the information. No courthouse will give you any information, and while you *could* register on reunion websites--that would be unkind of you, wouldn't it, to list your friend as though she were still alive and looking for her biological parents?

What do your friend's adoptive parents have to say about this?

For that matter, how old are you, and how old was your friend?
    yelloroseny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Cindy Contact me I am AnnMarie s cousin . <EMAIL REMOVED> She has many cousins who loved her very much, we all lost contact over the years. In the Memo just type her name so I know to open it. So Grateful I found this message board Thank You Patty
    jenjen66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Ann marie lampert my daughter and her son are brothers and sister

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend's crazy parents [ 6 Answers ]

My friends parents have never met her boyfriend and they have been together for over 6 month and they live together now. Her parents don't like him and told her that if she wants to be with him she has to chose. He is the best thing that has every happen to her. We all like him and other than her...

Looking for my biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

Im 22 years old and I'm looking for my biological parents

Looking for biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for biological parents Mothers maiden name was Beverly Eidy from Esterville, IA. Father is unknown also from Esterville, IA. I am a female born August 14, 1945.

Biological Parents [ 7 Answers ]

Who are my biolgoical parents:confused:

Looking for biological parents [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my biological parents. I was born in Newark, NJ on 08/31/64 and adopted through Catholic Charities. I was surrendered on 09/02/64. I have a little information about my biological parents. Is there anyone out there looking for their son?

View more questions Search