Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jan 4, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Is there really a Secret society that wants to Lower the Population through genocide?
    I saw a show CONSPIRACY THEORIES with Jessi ventura.

They showed and interviewed people who supposedly know and fear that the government of the USA wants to kill it's population. And they'll do it through Medicine ( Mandatory vaccines) and food.

There was a Woman who was a doctor or something and she doesn't live in the USA anymore(But she flew from the panama mountains just to talk to Jesse ventura) because she knows that the government will soon start killing it's people.

I kind of think it might be true because the Government seems like it doesn't care about it's people. But then again, I don't know.

Anyone have any ideas? If they are trying to kill us, can we do anything about it?
    I'm male in my 30's
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 08:46 PM

If there was, we would have little to worry about, just look at any government program, none of them work.

Of course there is not, bet most of those same people worry of the world ending in 2012 , ufos and more
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 10:16 PM

Watch the movie "Logan's Run"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logans_run

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Kurdish Genocide [ 4 Answers ]

Can somebody explain to me the 8 stages of genocide as they pertain to the Kurdish genocide (ANFAL campaign)? I don't understand it at all. Or at least redirect me to a site which BLATANTLY has it? Thanks.

Military academy/secret "society" movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title of a movie about a young man from a poor family, trying to make something of himself, who manages to get accepted at a military academy. After he starts going to school there he is asked to join a secret "society" at this academy whose alumni include several...

View more questions Search