Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jan 4, 2010, 08:37 PM
    They don't hire me in the company I'm temping at, Should start looking elsewhere?
    I started a few months ago. They've let me work here for a while and they even changed me around to another department but there doesn't seem to be any plans to hire me permanent. I don't know. But I'm doing my best where ever they put me to work. First I was in document checking, then they moved me to the Computer department helping out( even though I'm don't have a Computer science degree or anything). I'm just doing some data entry and research.

Aparently they like me cause they d on't kick me out but there's also the possibility that when there is no more work, they suddenly tell me "Sorry but we don't need you anymore"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 08:44 PM

Unless you have a full time perm position you should always be looking and applying for one. As long as you are still "temp" they can say bye tomorrow,

Some firms keep temp, temp forever since they don't have to provide benifets, Have you discussed what is going on with the manager of the temp account that has placed you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Trucking company in NC that will hire a felon [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted (pea arrangement) of felony embezzlement in 2006, I have been an OTR driver for the past 16 years with a clean driving record and good work history, but I can't find anyone who will even talk to me with a felony. Anyone have any advice or know a company that will hire you with a...

What can I offer as a car hire company? The benefits! [ 1 Answers ]

What can I offer as a car hire company? The benefits!

View more questions Search