Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randi88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 08:20 PM
    There is a country song that has something to do with mountains, not by lonestar
    There is a song that has to do with moving mountains or something along those lines but its not the one by lonestar.. it's a country song but I can't find the actual name or the artist. Does anyone know? Thanks! Randi
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 08:52 PM

There are so many songs about mountains in the country music realm. "You Gave Me a Mountain" by Marty Robbins. "Country Road", by John Denver. "Fire on The Mountain", by "The Marshall Tucker Band". "Mountain Music", by Alabama. "Rocky Mountain High" also by John Denver. "Mountain of Love", by Johnny Rivers. "Mountain High, Valley Low". "Ain't No Mountain High Enough, by Diana Ross and Marvin Gaye. "Always a Mountain", also by Mart Robbins. "Over the Mountain", by Bobby Vinton. Blessings and hope this helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The song titile is Do I it's a country song but don't know the artist [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the artist to the country song Do I any one that can tell me I would greatly appreciate it:D

Who sings the country song, Mountains? [ 4 Answers ]

There is a country song out there called 'Mountains' and I am trying to find out who sings it. It talks about the fact that God gave us mountains so we could learn how to climb. Any help? Thanks, Rhonda

"Fire on the mountains, lighting in the air"? Song title, group? [ 2 Answers ]

Fire on the mountain, lighting in the air, cold in them hills.. Name of song & Group?

Lonestar beer memoralbia [ 2 Answers ]

I have a six pack of lone star anniversary edition 150 that's in perfect condition also have three other six packs and the case that's kind of rough,I've looked on eBay everywhere nothing.all I have is that I was at a benefit auction and one six pack came up and sold for 300$ but it was a benefit...

Song Name:This song could be Rock or Country, it's about a town [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could help me answer this question I would greatly appreciate it. I can not remember the lyrics. It was about a town that was called misery, despair or something to that effect. The song said something to this effect... If there was a town named after me it would be called... I would...

View more questions Search