Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashsiva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 09:50 PM
    Career Aspirations
    What should be the career aspirations of a software professional.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Design a self thinking program

But a career is what you want it to be, perhaps it would be a position high enough to pay the bills but enough time off to enjoy it with your family. (balanced life)
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Nov 16, 2006, 12:10 AM
    Start as a SW programmer and gain experience. I suggest you try start up companies for the first 5 years. This will accelerate your learnings.

Next step is likely be leading projects, then moving to management. You can keep climbing up the ladder or at some point start your own business.
    Jitin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 08:20 AM
    What are some career aspirations?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc? Thanks.

Regarding my career [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I completed my bachelor in electronics and communications engineering in August 2003 from VTU, karnataka,India. My result is graded as first division with 60.325%. I am a Nepalese and in nepal right now.I want to study masters in the field related to my subject in a developed...

Career [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to go abroad for further studies in Computer Science, where as my uncle wants me to go abroad to get a commercial pilots license. What will happen, will I go abroad? If so which course would I pursue?

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

View more questions Search