Ask
    abeblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Info. For consumer how to summons the bank
    I went to sumeens the bank for credit card fraud the refuse to credit me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2010, 07:21 PM

Why do you think the bank committed credit card fraud against you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 07:36 PM

A summons would be served, normally by professional process servers, or by legal mail if allowed in your area.

The bank would be served at the office that receives legal mail, the bank can provide that address.

So what happened ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer Credit Transaction Summons [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I received a "summons" for a store account from years ago. It states that I have to show up in court, but it does not give an index number nor does it have a stamp that validates the summons. Is this real? And what will happen if I don't show up?

Consumer credit Court summons [ 2 Answers ]

I just received a court summons from a Consumer Creditor lawyer. The paper was taped onto my apartment door. The summons says it is filed on Sept 11 2008. I want to provide/file an answer with the court but the summons says I have 20 days after such service. Does this mean 20days after Sept...

Consumer Credit Transaction Summons [ 3 Answers ]

I just got one of these... what do I do to take care of the debt owed?

Answer Consumer Credit Transaction Summons [ 1 Answers ]

How do I answer a consumer Credit transaction summons in Poughkeepsie, New York. There is a sheet attached saying that I was provided valadition from the creditor. To my knowledge I was not. Can I answer that I was not served validation? Do I have to answer each numbered item in the Summons? I...

Received consumer credit summons- [ 2 Answers ]

I received a summons for credit card debt that was charged off but purchased by a collection agent. I have 30 days to respond with my answer since it was left in my door. That gives me until 3/12. My question is I am going to be claiming bankruptcy but I still need to answer this or I was told by...

View more questions Search