Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmrlook Posts: 134, Reputation: 8

Jan 4, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Installation manual for Moose 1100e security system.
    Hello all. My parents have a moose 1100e security system and want to switch to a new monitoring company. The current company claims they have no idea what the programming codes are (which I don't believe for a minute) and so I need to be able to get into the system so I can reprogram as their yearly contract with the current company is expiring. This system has been installed for many years (yes, it is ancient, and moose no longer exists) so there is no one else to contact about the codes. Would anyone here be able to provide me with a working link to an installer manual. I know about powering down the system and then pressing the SW1 switch while powering on to enter programing mode, but have no idea where all the programming options are located and what hex codes drive what. I don't want to fly blinid without the manual as I would most likely leave my parents without an functional alarm.

Thanks!
    dmrlook Posts: 134, Reputation: 8

Jan 5, 2010, 09:43 AM

Thanks - exactly what I needed - now we can reprogram the system as needed to work with the new monitoring company!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 04:54 PM

I started My Company because of many of the Larger Companies Trapping people like this, deceiving customers on Monitoring agreements.
    If they are Lying and Stealing from you, how do you expect they going to protect you? Mighty dollar is their Bottom Line. Service is mine.
    If you want Free monitoring, several ways, Plus you can listen in, NOT some other Country.
    Easy 1 is an AVD-2000 or other Dialers.

http://www.unitedsecurity.com/pages/dialers.html
    The 2010 is new, Haven't checked it out yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Installation Manual [ 6 Answers ]

I need the installation manual for a rheem gas furnace model RGPN-12EARJR

Whirlpool Gas Dryer Installation Manual? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been give a very old Whirlpool Gas Dryer from my a friend and our plummer friend needs the installation instructions before he'll install it. The model number is 3LXI5503101 but can't find anything on the net about this model. Its over 20 years old and we need to know the GAS volume...

Installation Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an installation manual for a used Kenmore Dishwasher, Model: 665.16532200

Installation manual for remote fan control [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the installation manual for Harbor Breeze UC 9050T remote control? It got misplaced and the electrician needs information...

View more questions Search