Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summer anne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 01:22 PM
    If I get paid 1269.25 per week, what is my salary
    Ok, my version of math says that my salary is $60,924 and I am not sure if that is correct or not... help? I get paid 1269.25 per week which is paid every two weeks... have I done my math correctly?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 01:36 PM

It depends how many hours you work a week and what do get an hour, Thanks.

John
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2010, 01:38 PM

If you get paid 1269.25 per week your annual salary is $66,000 (actually 66001).

Just multiply your weekly salary by 52.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo View Post
    It depends how many hours you work a week and what do get an hour, Thanks.

John
    He said he gets a weekly SALARY. What makes you think he's an hourly employee?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 01:46 PM

Sorry Scott,

I miss read it, Thanks.

John
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 03:18 AM

Your version of math says there are exactly four weeks in every month, and Jan, Mar, Apr, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec all disagree with you. That's 11 to 2 their favor. (February does agree with you, except occasionally when it gets drunk and needs an extra day to recuperate.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How is a salary person to be paid? [ 2 Answers ]

Is a salary person only to be paid 4 weeks even if it's a 5 week month?:confused:

Paid for Salary people [ 2 Answers ]

In New Jersey. Im on Salary and a supervisior. The company that I work for has been closed for several Friday's for a few weeks due to lack of work. They are telling employees that they have to use a vacation or sick day or unpaid day. They also are telling the supervisors that they have to choose...

They say I am not salary, but why don't I get paid hourly? [ 18 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/payroll/hourly-employee-working-2-080-hours-year-but-getting-paid-just-1-920-a-79955.html My question, is similar to the link above, but I am still not understanding this! I work a total of 37.5 hours a week... No overtime! The same hours each week! Overtime...

Un-paid salary [ 2 Answers ]

I worked as a sales rep for a physical therapy center (for a short period, two weeks and 2 days) before I quite. I did not trust the owner/president of This small company and the work environ became totally negetive, and besides, I did not want to become too much in hock to him lest I get burned....

View more questions Search