Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Applying for French passport in Ecuador
    I was born in France. I live in Ecuador. I want a French passportn but only have a US passport now. Please advise what steps to take.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 10:41 PM

Not enough info... if you prefer asking short question with no details, the answer is consult French immigration lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can French citizen applying for US citizenship keep French nationality too? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am a French citizen with a green card since 1997, that I obtained through marriage. I have been living in the US since then and I would like to apply to a US citizenship but keep my French citizenship as well. Is this possible? Also, I am now separated from my husband. Can I...

Applying For Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, My Boyfriend is half Portuguese, His father (Who Is Now Deceased) Was from Portugal. He is now looking to go back to portugal (As his mother now lives there) and possibly travel to the UK For 2years to Work And see the world. My Question is: Can He Obtain a ancestral Passport that...

Applying for French citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know how long a person must be a resident in France before he or she is eligible to apply for full citizenship or permanent residency? I am currently in France studying and have been here for the last two years. Thanks!

View more questions Search