Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 09:33 AM
    My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times aga
    My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times again and repeats. What is wrong?
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 09:36 AM
    My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times aga
    Furnace fault code flashes three time and pause then flashes three times. Just repeating itself. What is it telling me?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 09:44 AM
    Look on the inside of the blower access door for a legend of the blink/flash code. It will tell you there.

Also try recycling the power.
    valgal10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 11:27 AM
    I am missing the legend. Any idea where I can find one? Mine is also blinking 3 times

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red light continually flashes 4 times [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne furnace that is trying to ignite. It goes through start cycle but igniter doesn't glow. Makes three attempts then faults, sending fault code "4 blinks of red light. What is fault?

Coleman Gas furnace, light flashes 4 times [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Coleman Evcon gas furnace and the green light flashes four times. Instructions say 'limit cycling'. I replaced the limit switch but it didn't help - still flashes four times. The unit lights but the blower doesn't come on and it doesn't shut down. Could the new switch be bad or...

Propane Furnace won't start no pilot light red light flashes 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

My propane furnace G6RC has no visible flame and the red light either stays on or flashes 3 times in a row and then the furnace shuts off and tries to restart

Rheem furnace red light flashes 5 times [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace is Rheem classic 90 plus When thermostat not calling for heat red light flashes 5 times. When furnace is heating red light flashed 8 times. Is this a problem?

View more questions Search