Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrs_Robinson. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 08:40 AM
    Period 11 days late negative pregnancy test
    Hi me and my husband are trying to start a family and have been trying for little over 3 months now. Last month I started on November the 26th (thanksgiving) and it lasted 5 days. The first 3 were spotting and it was over by the time I caught it every one of those days.. and the last two were regular but still lighter than usual. Well I added it up and I got that I was supposed to start on Nov 27th. I didn't start so I got excited and took a test and it came back negitive(this was the 27th) still never started so I took another one on the 29th and again came back negative. So I started to think I added it up wrong and went to a website and looked at my ovulation calendar and it said I should have started on the 24th. It January the 4th now and I still have no periodl. Light cramping a few days ago. Feeling sick at different times a day but no throwing up. Bloated as a balloon... lol many different signs but negative tests. We have tried every different way to get pregnant possible I think. Does anyone think I could be?
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2010, 05:08 PM
    I'm 11 days late too. I took a test this morning and don't know what to do. I've been trying to conceive for almost 2 years. I guess I'm just going to wait another week and test again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

4 days late on period but negative pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

My period was suppose to start on the 6th of this month I took a pregnancy test it came out negative took one today it came out negative could I still be pregnant or is there something else going on

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

6 days late spotting cramping but negative pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 35 years old, not actively trying to conceive but was active during my fertile time. I am now 6 days late, I have been spotting light brown and cramping a lot. I am usually pretty regular. I have taken several hpts but all come back negative. Could I be pregnant or is something else...

Period four days late but negative pregnancy test? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, me and my husband tried for a baby for about 6 months I got pregnant and we were so excited we really wanted a baby. Well at 2 months I had a misscarriage:( We waited 3 months like they doctor said we should before we started trying again. Now, it has been exactly 3 months since we've been...

View more questions Search