Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Black Sabbith Junkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 11:35 PM
    International marriage divorce
    [my wife and I got married in march of 08.she is from the Philippines and was here on a visa wich has now expired.my question is she went back and can't return in the mean time I've found somebody here after a year celabate (sp).can she do me any harm? Her country does not recognize our marriage.I want to file but I don't want her to retaliate.what are my options?
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 31, 2010, 06:14 AM

From what country you're from? Did you marry her in your own country?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International marriage and divorce laws in regard to american laws [ 3 Answers ]

Dateline: U.S. resident from panama in national guard gets stationed in panama and gets married U.S. resident comes back from panama (without wife cause she does not want to leave her country) U.S. resident becomes a naturalized citizen of U. S. Naturalized U. S. citizen gets american...

International marriage divorce [ 3 Answers ]

My story is that I got pregnant when I was 18 so with the father we thought that the right thing to do was to get married. So we got married. I had a beautiful baby girl and once she was born he never helped me with anything and wasn´t a very good husband. I had the opertunity to move to Colombia...

International marriage divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I married my wife back in 96 in Korea. Filed papers to bring her here and things didn't work out. We're trying to get a divorce. Would it be easier and quicker to file here in US or for her to file in Korea. And how long does this process usually take. We have no kids or anything else to split.

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search